The Ocean Mist lotus is a beautiful blend of coconut, blue raspberry, green apple, and white lotus concentrate.
This lotus drink is not only mesmerizing to look at, it tastes so refreshing and delicious. This Lotus was made with a blend of 3 flavors. We added the green apple into it as an afterthought and we were NOT disappointed!
We used the White Lotus as the base for this drink. This Energy concentrate has a more muted flavor profile than the other Lotus Concentrate options. We tried the blue with this drink, but it overpowered the other flavors. The white lotus fits perfectly in this refreshing ocean mist lotus drink.
We topped this drink with a swirl of whipping cream and some adorable blue fish sprinkles on top! Add a maraschino cherry on the side for a pop of color.
Ingredients for Ocean Mist Lotus
- White Lotus Energy Concentrate
- Blue Raspberry Torani
- Coconut Torani
- Green Apple Torani
- Club Soda
- Whipping cream garnish (optional)
- Blue Fish sprinkles (optional)
Add white lotus energy concentrate into cup (we used a 16 oz cup for this drink)
Pump Blue Raspberry Torani into cup
Add in the Coconut Torani Syrup
Finally add in the Green Apple Torani Syrup
Fill cup with club soda and ice (leave room at the top if adding in cream of half and half)
Stir Lotus drink well until all flavors are thoroughly combined.
More Delicious Lotus Drinks:
We have put together a printable recipe card so you can always have the recipe with you! Just hit the print button and save the recipe for the Ocean Mist Lotus Lotus drink.
- 3 pumps White Lotus Energy Drink (1/2 oz pump)
- 1 pump Green Apple Torani Syrup (1/4 oz pump)
- 1 pump Blue Raspberry Torani Syrup (1/4 oz pump)
- 1 pump Coconut Torani Syrup (1/4 oz pump)
- 10 oz Club Soda
- Optional: add whipping cream to top with blue fish sprinkles and a maraschino cherry
- Add White Lotus to cup
- Add in Green Apple Torani Syrup
- Add in Blue Raspberry Torani Syrup
- Add in Coconut Torani Syrup
- Pour ice and club soda (leave space if adding in cream)
- Stir Lotus drink really well to combine syrups
- optional garnish with whipping cream and sprinkles to top
If you wish to bring down the sugar content you can opt for sugar free syrups from Torani.
You can make this drink vegan by using non dairy creamers and omitting the whipping cream on top.
This drink contains around 120 mg of caffeine
Serving Size:16 oz
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 193
Nutrition Information is approximations and not always accurate
Stay up to date with our latest recipes by following us on our Instagram @LotusRecipes
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs we earn a small commission from qualifying purchases through our affiliate link.
We have lots more Lotus energy recipes coming! Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by our website. We hope you enjoy the recipes as much as we do