The lemon peach lotus is made with sugar free syrups and the low sugar blue lotus concentrate. This drink is light and delicious.
The lemon peach has delicious citrus flavors that are balanced out by the sweet blue lotus. If you have been trying to find a lower calorie and lower sugar drink option, the skinny lotus concentrates are a great option.
If you want to add cream into this drink, we suggest coconut milk. Coconut milk mixes into these drinks really well and does not curdle or separate. It’s also a great lower calorie option with no sugar. Just shake the coconut milk really well before pouring it over the drink.
Blending this drink is a great option if you want a slushy consistency. Just pop all of the ingredients into the blender and blend until smooth. Garnish with any toppings you like (we love a swirl of whipping cream on top).
Ingredients for Lemon Peach Lotus Drink:
- Skinny Blue Lotus Concentrate
- Lemon Sugar Free Torani Syrup
- Peach Sugar Free Torani Syrup
- Club Soda
Pump Skinny Blue Lotus into cup (we used a 16 oz cup)
Add the lemon Torani syrup
Add the peach Torani syrup into the cup
Pour club soda and ice, fill to top (leave space for cream if desired)
Stir well and enjoy!
More Delicious Lotus Drinks:
We have put together a printable recipe card so you can always have the recipe with you! Just hit the print button and save the recipe for the Lemon Peach Lotus drink.
- 3 pumps Skinny Blue Lotus Energy Concentrate (1/2 oz pump)
- 1.5 pumps Peach Sugar Free Torani Syrup (1/4 oz pump)
- 1.5 pumps Lemon Sugar Free Torani Syrup
- 10 oz Club Soda
- Optional: add coconut milk with whipping cream to top
- Add the skinny blue lotus to cup
- Add in peach sugar free torani syrup
- Add lemon sugar free torani syrup
- Pour ice and club soda (leave space if adding in cream)
- optional add coconut milk and garnish with whipping cream
You can make this drink vegan by using non dairy creamers and omitting the whipping cream on top.
This drink contains around 120 mg of caffeine
Different creamers will increase the calorie and sugar content. Make sure to check nutritional labels.
Serving Size:16 oz
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 10
Nutrition Information is approximations and not always accurate
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs we earn a small commission from qualifying purchases through our affiliate link.
We have lots more Lotus energy recipes coming! Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by our website. We hope you enjoy the recipes as much as we do
Stay up to date with our latest recipes by following us on our Instagram @LotusRecipes