The spring vibes lotus drink is a beautiful blend of strawberry, banana, coconut, white lotus, and blue lotus.
We wanted to make a gorgeous layered lotus drink with all the beautiful spring colors. This one turned out so beautiful! We did three layers of colors, topped the drink with a swirl of whipping cream, and some colorful spring sprinkles.
To get the bright colors we used two different lotus concentrates as a base. The coconut is mixed with the Blue lotus. The strawberry and banana syrups are mixed with the white lotus.
This drink takes a few extra minutes to put together, but it is worth it!
Ingredients for Spring Vibes Lotus Drink:
- White Lotus Concentrate
- Blue Lotus Concentrate
- Strawberry Torani Syrup
- Coconut Torani Syrup
- Banana DaVinci Syrup
- Club Soda
Add White Lotus to two cups (the banana and the strawberry syrup will separated out into two separate cups)
Add the blue lotus concentrate to a cup (this cup will have the coconut Torani syrup in it)
Pump the syrups into cups with lotus energy concentrate.
Pour club soda into each cup. Only add 2 oz of club soda per cup there should be room to add each one into a cup with ice.
Layer the lotus by adding ice to the cup. Pour in the red layer first. Gently pour the yellow layer over the red. Finally add the blue lotus layer on top. Make sure you are pouring carefully to avoid mixing the layers together.
Top the drink with a swirl of whipping cream and some cute spring sprinkles!
More Delicious Lotus Drinks:
We have put together a printable recipe card so you can always have the recipe with you! Just hit the print button and save the recipe for the Spring Vibes Lotus drink.
- 1 pump Blue Lotus Energy (1/2 oz pump)
- 1.5 pumps White Lotus Energy divided between 2 cups (1/2 oz pump)
- 1 pump Coconut Torani Syrup (1/4 oz pump)
- 1 pump Strawberry Torani Syrup (1/4 oz pump)
- 1 pump Banana DaVinci Syrup (1/4 oz pump)
- 10 oz Club Soda
- Optional: whipping cream to top with sprinkles
- Add white lotus to 2 cups
- Add Blue Lotus to 1 cup
- Add in Strawberry Torani Syrup to white lotus
- Add in Banana DaVinci Syrup to white lotus
- Add in Coconut Torani Syrup to blue lotus
- Pour 2 oz of club soda into each cup (just enough to fill a cup when added to one cup)
- Fill cup with ice
- Layer colors one at a time. Red, yellow, and blue
- Pour the layers slowly and gently so they don't mix together
- optional add whipping cream and sprinkles
If you wish to bring down the sugar content you can opt for sugar free syrups from Torani.
You can make this drink vegan by using non dairy creamers and omitting the whipping cream on top.
This drink contains around 120 mg of caffeine
Serving Size:16 oz
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 220
Nutrition Information is approximations and not always accurate
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs we earn a small commission from qualifying purchases through our affiliate link.
We have lots more Lotus energy recipes coming! Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by our website. We hope you enjoy the recipes as much as we do