The Pineapple Upside Down Cake lotus drink is a delicious blend of pineapple syrup, vanilla, pineapple juice, and white lotus energy.
This drink is a tasty replica of the famous pineapple upside down cake dessert. To add the delicious flavors of the cake, we used Vanilla Torani syrup.
The Pineapple juice helps bring out the delicious pineapple flavor. We float the pineapple juice on the top of the drink, to create a pineapple juice topper. Grenadine is drizzled down the side of the glass to create that pink hue at the bottom of the cup. The Grenadine adds a light cherry flavor into the drink.
Add a swirl of whipping cream with a maraschino cherry on top and you have dessert in a delicious lotus energy drink.
Ingredients for Pineapple Upside Down Cake lotus:
- White Lotus Energy Concentrate
- Vanilla Torani Syrup
- Pineapple Torani Syrup
- Grenadine Syrup
- Pineapple Juice
- Club Soda
Add the White Lotus Energy Concentrate into cup
Divide the White Lotus Energy Concentrate into two separate cups
Add Vanilla Torani Syrup into cup with white lotus
In the other cup with white lotus, add the pineapple syrup
Pour the Pineapple Juice into the cup with pineapple Torani syrup in it
Fill cup that has vanilla syrup and white lotus in it with club soda about 3/4 full
Use a spoon to slowly pour grenadine down the side of the cup
Finally, slowly pour in the pineapple juice at the top of the cup. If you want better layers, add a small amount of club soda to the pineapple juice. The liquid with the heavier sugar content will sink to the bottom of the cup. The grenadine syrup has the heaviest sugar load, so it sinks to the bottom of the cup.
More Delicious Lotus Drinks:
We have put together a printable recipe card so you can always have the recipe with you! Just hit the print button and save the recipe for the Pineapple Upside Down Cake Lotus Drink.
- 1.5 pumps White Lotus Energy divided between 2 cups (1/2 oz pump)
- 1.5 pump Pineapple Torani Syrup (1/4 oz pump)
- 1.5 pump Vanilla Torani Syrup (1/4 oz pump)
- 1 oz Pineapple Juice
- 1/4 oz Grenadine Syrup
- 10 oz Club Soda
- Optional: whipping cream to top with maraschino cherry
- Divide White lotus between 2 cups
- Add in Vanilla Torani Syrup to white lotus
- Add in Pineapple Torani Syrup to white lotus
- Add Pineapple Juice to cup with Pineapple Torani Syrup
- Fill cup with vanilla torani and white lotus with ice.
- Add club soda to ice until 3/4 full
- Use a spoon to slowly drizzle grenadine down the side of the cup (it should sink down to the bottom of the cup)
- Slowly pour the pineapple juice and pineapple torani on the top of the drink.
- Stir and swirl cup while drinking to gently mix ingredients
- optional add whipping cream and maraschino cherry
If you wish to bring down the sugar content you can opt for sugar free syrups from Torani.
You can make this drink vegan by using non dairy creamers and omitting the whipping cream on top.
This drink contains around 120 mg of caffeine
Serving Size:16 oz
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 240
Nutrition Information is approximations and not always accurate
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs we earn a small commission from qualifying purchases through our affiliate link.
We have lots more Lotus energy recipes coming! Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by our website. We hope you enjoy the recipes as much as we do