The Blueberry Lemonade Lotus Drink is a blend of blueberry syrup, Lemonade lotus energy, and purple lotus energy with a lemonade topper.
This drink has an equal blend of the Lotus Lemonade, and the Purple Energy Concentrate. The Lotus Lemonade has a delicious deep lemon flavor with the same amount of caffeine as the regular energy concentrates.
The blueberry syrup adds a delicious sweet blueberry flavor to counteract the lemon flavor. Add some yummy sweet lemonade on top for a topper. We topped this drink with a swirl of whipping cream and some fresh blueberries.
Adding heavy cream or half and half into this lotus drink makes a yummy and creamy drink. Coconut milk is a great vegan option as well.
Ingredients for Blueberry Lemonade Lotus:
- Purple Lotus Concentrate
- Lemonade Lotus Concentrate
- Blueberry Torani Syrup
- Lemonade (as a topper)
- Club Soda
Add in Purple Lotus Energy Concentrate and Lemonade Lotus Concentrate (we used a 16 oz cup for this drink)
Pump Blueberry Torani Syrup into cup
Add club soda and ice (leave room at the top for lemonade topper)
Gently pour in Lemonade topper to float on the top of the drink. Gently swirl drink to stir together ingredients while drinking.
More Delicious Lotus Drinks:
We have put together a printable recipe card so you can always have the recipe with you! Just hit the print button and save the recipe for the Blueberry Lemonade Lotus drink.
- 1.5 pumps Purple Lotus Energy (1/2 oz pump)
- 1.5 pumps Lemonade Lotus Energy (1/2 oz pump)
- 2 pumps Blueberry Torani Syrup (1/4 oz pump)
- 1/8 cup Lemonade
- 10 oz Club Soda
- Optional: add coconut milk and whipping cream to top with some fresh blueberries
- Add Purple Lotus Energy Concentrate to cup
- Add in Lemonade Lotus Concentrate
- Add in Blueberry Torani syrup
- Pour ice and club soda (leave space for lemonade topper)
- Gently pour Lemonade over the ice
- Swirl gently to combine ingredients and Enjoy!
- Garnish with whipping cream and fresh blueberries
If you wish to bring down the sugar content you can opt for sugar free syrups from Torani.
You can make this drink vegan by using non dairy creamers and omitting the whipping cream on top.
This drink contains around 120 mg of caffeine
Serving Size:16 oz
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 200
Nutrition Information is approximations and not always accurate
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs we earn a small commission from qualifying purchases through our affiliate link.
We have lots more Lotus energy recipes coming! Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by our website. We hope you enjoy the recipes as much as we do